Thursday 7 January 2010

12.In Class Exam.. ?!?

Well, I can't belive that it has been 2 days from now on to exam!
I wanted to share my experience till it is still fresh!
-by that, I realise that we would not be fully fresh (freshman) anymore as there will be new irregular students evaluating, luckily they are not outsiders. : ) -
Exam:
Firstly I stuck in between deciding to choose which one of the question I can explain better, and how can I combine my examples from each text and movie. It took my 15 minutes, unfortunetly.
Then I had hard time in using pen, the pressure for not making any mistake kind of bothered me. But I dealed with it by the time. - I was dying to draw pictures, pen always motivates me on that. -
Generally I didn't like writing with limited time. Because it limits my creativity, I can't find my interesting examples very easily, I guess.
Anyways, I'm happy that it's gone.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh yes, there will be irregulars and we will not be babies anymore :D It is not like in the highschool.

    Limited time always bringing me lack of creativity too :/

    But everyone i talk about in this same situation , anyway , geçmiş olsun hepimize :)

    ReplyDelete