Thursday 7 January 2010

13.Bornova Bornova, Masculinity All Over the Place Again!

Today, I watched the movie named 'Bornova Bornova'. It was subjecting a young men as a protogonist, and his love for a girl and his relationship with a older man from same neighborhood. Their relationship and older boy's advises were all about having tough guise and more about manhood,.We learn strange facts about the characters that makes them easily remarkable with their point of view for masculinity.
Firstly, I thought that I have started to understand my life through ENG101. And watching movie instead of writing new blog posts caused some hallucination! But luckly, this movie was also making social observations that talks about male gender problems.
I think I'm only lucky that I watched what I needed.
I recommend the movie to everyone. It had too many dialogues but also good structure for them that you can keep up and not get bored.

'Observing everything as a blog' subject first, will be my next blog topic!
See you there ; )

1 comment:

  1. "Firstly, I thought that I have started to understand my life through ENG101."

    How awesome is that - I feel very proud! ;-)

    ReplyDelete