Thursday 7 January 2010

14. Time Flies!


Retrieved from http://www.treehugger.com/daylight-saving-time-costs-billions.jpg


Today was a bit emotional. Even if we are not going anywhere far, or different; the endings are always sad. But I'm relieved that we spent our time with good work and I felt my improvement as a foreign english speaker and writer.
Firstly, my illitracy on APA format and acedemic writing is not so deep anymore. As I didn't take foundation year programme, ENG 101 was a life saver for other courses such as SPS.
The topics for that course was very popular ones -media and gender- and the focuses we made by our resources were good shots. As I'm such a person that makes observations on the facts happened around me, ENG 101 become the place where I can utter them. Blogs were also very helpful to express our opinions, by the time you start to feel like 'That event would look good on my blog!' kind of person.
By the way, time flies so fast that my possible semester countdown started ticking. ( 1/8 )! However as an experienced freshman, I can express that ENG 101 was the course that helped me become a real university responsible and learn how to be a collage student. I'm still learning. But It is fun with learning Sonja! Thanks for everyting to her and all my classmates from this semester!
See you around campus! : )

2 comments:

  1. Serra,

    You are completely right! As a student who didn't take foundation programme ENG 101 was joker card for me. I realised my mistakes. It helped me a lot. I am looking forward to see what we are going to learn in ENG 102 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome post, and certainly one of my favourites!! It shows I achieved all the aims I set out to achieve for you in ENG 101. COOOOOOOL!!!

    ReplyDelete